Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy Grid Integration support customers in creating stronger, smarter and greener grids adapted to meet the needs of the changing power landscape. Our system solutions are designed and delivered to provide the highest lifecycle value with the lowest risk.
As Tender Manager - Power Quality, will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in the Bengaluru / Faridabad. As the Tender Manager – Power Quality applications, you will be responsible for providing offers and securing orders for Power Quality/FACTS solutions within the region in line with targets and planned strategy. You will be responsible for identifying projects from an early stage, promoting Hitachi Energy’s technical offering.
Within Hitachi Energy you will work with the Global Center of Competence and drive the OU to deliver such projects and coordinate activities with respective OU team members, Front End sales functions and regional resources. You will plan and ensure execution of the GPQS/HUB sales strategy for PQ/FACTS to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for products, services & systems in a profitable way.
You will be responsible for preparation of bids as per Hitachi Energy principles and Regulations, Work out the cost effective solutions, Work with other team members / functions in order to prepare the bid, Identifying the risk at tender stage, Working closely with HBU/GPG/BL and other BL’s until contracts are successfully signed.
- Work with team to deliver bids on time as per customer requirements and BL Strategy.
- Work out cost effective technical solutions working closely with application and engineering teams.
- Identify and negotiate with new vendors, manufacturers, and contractors.
- Implement HBL / GPG and BL Workflow and process Strictly.
- Identify risk at Tender Stage and Mitigate the same.
- Follow Risk Review for every tender as per approval matrix.
- Identifies and manages risk relating to contract agreements and prices across segments.
- Work Closely with Other BLs and CoC.
- Safety & Integrity:
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Education: Minimum B.E. / B Tech Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- Skills: Strong negotiation skills, Strong communication skills, Expert in Power Quality, Power Systems, and Technical Sales.
- Experience: 10+ years in electrical engineering & 5 years of Power quality experience.
- Deliver Results: Prioritize, Act, Achieve.
- Results orientation: drive to exceed goals & improve business practices for higher performance levels.
- Strategic orientation: define own plan within larger strategy & contribute to strategy beyond own area.
- Collaborate: Listen, Value, Engage.
- Teamwork & collaboration: Actively demonstrate teamwork & facilitate collaboration.
- Innovate: Challenge, Create, Change.
- Intercultural sensitivity and effectiveness: function well across cultures & act as facilitator between cultures.
- Focus Externally: Customers, Partners, Markets.
- Customer & market orientation: Anticipate and addresses evolving customer and market needs & build close and sustainable customer relationships.
- Flexibility, and a full understanding of the global nature of our business: as part of a worldwide team, availability for communications in any time zone may be necessary.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
|Localização||Faridabad, Haryana, India|
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
|Data de publicação||2023-07-05|
|Número de referência||R0023956|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company