Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Lead the execution of medium-size projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
- Project leadership Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- Planning and scheduling Defines, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans. Project execution and control Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Captures, analyses and shares lessons learned throughout the project.
- Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer. Contract, claims and procurement management Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with Hitachi policies and contractual agreements.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Stakeholder relations Acts as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders. Health, safety and environment (HSE) Ensures the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- 12-16year experience is required to have mid & large size of projects like HVDC
|Localização||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Project | Program Management|
|Data de publicação||2023-09-14|
|Número de referência||R0021489|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company