Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Finance Business Partners advise and support the business in areas related to future state financial performance including: Finance consulting and coaching (e.g., interpreting financial results and measures in the context of business operations). Providing forward looking financial insight on market conditions, competitors, and alternative business scenarios. Improving the quality of internal and external financial data to drive business decision making and performance A Specialist Professional (P4) is a recognized subject matter expert in job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. Responsibilities typically include: Managing large projects or processes with limited oversight from manager. Coaching, reviewing and delegating work to lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Strategy Planning and Implementation: Serves as key partner to the business in determining the strategy for the area of responsibility, aligning with wider strategy, implementing and making adjustments, if needed.
- Business Planning and Forecasting: Partner with the HUB Controller to develop both long term and short term financial and operational plan. Oversees the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serves as the interface to Local and Global management. Evaluates financial implications of various strategic decisions, builds scenarios and recommends actions.
- Business Performance: Monitors all financial aspects of the manufacturing and related costs, product costing, operational KPI’s, and provides insight and analysis to support operational decision-making. Identifies issues, and advises management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve. Responsible to drive appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization and capital efficiency. Closely monitors OCF, supply revenues, Operational EBITA % and takes action to improve Net Working Capital.
- Financial Reporting: Establishes and oversees processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information. Ensures high quality and compliance of financial data and business information in line with defined standards & financial closing schedules.
- Internal Controls and Compliance: Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley [SOX], Japan GAAP and all HITACHI Group policies. Taking the lead in sustaining the alignment with Accounting Policy, Internal Controls and Assurance. Ensures transparency in financial reporting and disclosures.
- Communication with internal stakeholders: Ensure timely, effective and efficient communication with relevant LPG / HBU / COEs, Accounting Center, and other internal customers such as Operations, Sales, Group, Manufacturing Plants, HR, Service, etc. to deliver key messages and identify and discuss areas for improvement.
- OHS and Integrity: Supports ensuring a safe working environment, continuous HSE improvement processes and integrity
- performance. Personally, lives the Hitachi values and Group standards.
- People leadership and development: Ensure that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed and understands his/her role in the organization. Guides, motivates and develops direct/indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Risk management: Assesses business risk exposure and defines risk mitigation strategies to reduce impact on business performance in own area of responsibility. Ensures risk management processes are consistently implemented in the LPG. Identify and communicate commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or accounting is required pref. Chartered Accountant. 3-5+ years of experience, or alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated performance and results; in the areas of business, finance, operational controlling and accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Controller of a manufacturing unit with strong costing skills.
- Strong financial manager, structured and results oriented leader with strong analytical and operational controlling skills. Change management experience and strong communication skills.
- Business oriented mindset to support business development.
- Strong Microsoft Office/computer skills and Solid SAP knowledge/experience (CO/FI) preferred.
|Localização||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Finance|
|Data de publicação||2023-07-25|
|Número de referência||R0027336|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company