Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Manufacturing Production manages or assists with managing various production activities (e.g., assembly, material forming/shaping, processing, treating, or packaging, etc.) including: Planning, directing, and monitoring production to meet established specifications, schedules, volume/cost/wastage targets, and quality standards. Liaising with Manufacturing Engineering, Supply & Logistics, Sales, etc. as input to developing production schedules and allocating labor/capital resources. Planning, prioritizing, and managing production line maintenance/downtime to minimize disruptions An Entry Professional (P1) applies broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education. May require the following proficiency: Work is closely supervised. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Executing & maintaining Lean Manufacturing.
- Knowledge on Six Sigma, 5S, DMAIC etc.
- Experience in Planning the work schedule & Managing the Shift & getting desired output by the team.
- Assign duties to Employees, Trainees and oversee their progress.
- Ensure that daily production goals are met.
- Creating production process reports.
- Identify issues & efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train and integrate new workers.
- Full understanding of industry safety standards
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- B.E – Electrical / Mechanical
- 5+ years of Experience in relevant field
- Technical Qualification – Diploma / Engineering Handling the Trainees & getting work done.
- Understanding of industry safety standards
- GEMBA Board & Chart Shift wise Production Data Safety Incident reports in Intelex
|Localização||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Production & Skilled Trades|
|Data de publicação||2023-08-07|
|Número de referência||R0027451|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company