Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Standardize manufacturing processes to ensure accuracy and optimization.
- Standardize processes, Control and monitor it towards usage of all critical tools in production
- Manage and control the issuance of new tools and disposal of used/worn out tools
- Prepare and control the CAPEX budgets and prepare the detailed plan along with industrial Team.
- Work closely with the within production, Panning, Purchase, Maintenance & Quality Department for smooth execution.
- Innovate, suggest and implement all engineering changes in each transformer.
- Support all new product developments and entities with technical and process expertise.
- Ensure horizontal development and lean manufacturing practices are implemented across product lines.
- Collaborate within Team to ensure timely execution as per Manufacturing Plan.
- Ensure micro level planning of each workstation for better execution of Manufacturing plan.
- Measurement of all critical equipment OEE & make sure that it should be greater than 90 %.
- Expert knowledge of Power Transformer manufacturing Technique and related technology
- Strong background of manufacturing processes
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Ability to influence without authority across departments and management levels
- People management and interpersonal skill
|Localização||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Production & Skilled Trades|
|Data de publicação||2023-08-22|
|Número de referência||R0020610|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company