Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Seize this opportunity as a Service Sales and Tender Engineer within Hitachi Energy’s Transformer Service for the UK. A hybrid role with access to our office in Staffordshire. Supporting the Spare Parts business and generating spares sales opportunities. You’ll increase sales profits and promote our entire spares product portfolio
by creating service offerings in collaboration with our service units and factories.
Reporting directly to our TRES Product Market Manager, you’ll work in close collaboration with other Hitachi Energy service units and factories.
Having exceptional interpersonal skills, you will build long term customer relationships and work at a fast pace, to tight deadlines and in an effective
responsive manner providing timely feedback to specific customer needs and issues.
Acting as a key support function for our Product Market Manager, you will be responsible for: creating tender documents contributing to the overall growth; increasing our TRES portfolio; and generate new business opportunities.
- Prepare/support preparation of technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements.
- Report on the status of the bids/estimates/quotations using defined tools.
- Analysis of the reasons for tenders being lost and won.
- Integrate into the wider Power Service Sales Team and other Hitachi Energy business areas to develop cross business opportunities
- Financially and commercially astute to gain a good understanding of the channel strategy and established related prices
- Focuses on the entire spares portfolio to secure budgeted orders
- Review margin and volume and overall profitability.
- Manage our portfolio offerings where we can differentiate ourselves in the market.
- Understand customer requirements, and finds the best fit of Hitachi Energy offerings.
- Register customer feedback and ensures customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Receive enquiries and prepares customer quotes for spare parts business.
- Contact Hitachi Energy factories for price & delivery information.
- Receiving customer orders, reviewing and ensuring sales orders are as tendered and acknowledged in line with Hitachi Energy procedures.
- Agree and processing of purchase orders for relevant factories.
- Complete delivery documents and arranging shipment in conjunction with the stores department or factories.
- Ensure invoices and delivered orders are within the agreed timescales.
- Acts as a marketer/salesperson of Hitachi Energy’s service offerings and products during marketing activities including: trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings.
- Demonstrate excellent customer focus with both internal & external customers
- Knowledge of power products and our sector
- Strong background in the power sector
- High attention to detail and accurate
- Strong interpersonal skills
- UK Driving License
- Able to work independently and as part of a wider team
- PC literate preferably with Microsoft Office skills
- Experience working in a sales environment in a similar capacity
- ONC or HNC in Electrical Engineering is beneficial
Hitachi Energy are pioneers in sustainable energy solutions at a time when it matters most. Our people are integral to our strategy to drive transformation and together achieve our business goals. We look forward to hearing from you.
|Localização||Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom|
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Engineering & Science|
|Data de publicação||2023-08-23|
|Número de referência||R0022420|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company