Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
For our business unit Transformers based in Monselice (PD) we are looking for a Project Manager who will lead the execution of medium-size projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with HITACHI ENERGY policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
- Lead the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones;
- Define, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans;
- Effectively monitor and control project progress and efficient resource utilization;
- Monitor and control project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow;
- Identify, qualify, quantify and manage project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued;
- Acts as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicate with all stakeholder;
- Ensure the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies;
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Engineering degree (better Electrical);
- Previous experience in Project management of at least 2-3 years;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian language;
- Good problem solving and communication skills;
- A previous experience in Transformers field is a plus.
|Localização||Monselice, Padova, Italy|
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Project | Program Management|
|Data de publicação||2023-08-28|
|Número de referência||R0027124|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company