Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As Dry Product Marketing Specialist Industry and EPC (f/m/d), you are essential part of the transformer business, responsible for the dry transformer offering in Hub EUC. In this position, you closely cooperate with different parts of an international matrix organization. You report directly to the EUC Product Marketing Manager Dry Type Transformers. For industrial applications, you will work in cooperation with the global Business Unit Transformers.
- You will be the driver of positioning our DRY type transformer portfolio to customers in the Industry and EPC segments
- You will discuss technical possibilities with the customer to find the best solution for him
- You will actively negotiate commercial aspects with the customer
- You are responsible for achieving the yearly Hub orders received targets, together with the Demand Side Team
- You create strategy and growth plans for the respective countries and markets in accordance with the global product marketing strategy
- You drive sales efficiency by ensuring appropriate product knowledge (technical and sales) for the Front End Sales colleagues. You ensure know-how sharing, cross-collaboration and a common way of working together with the Front End Sales.
- Engineering degree, preferably with MBA
- 5+ years of experience in marketing & sales – B2B, Energy sector preferably
- Product Marketing skills & knowledge of product line
- Knowledge of market/customer’s needs
- Highly proactive, strong leadership, outstanding networking skills and superior communication & negotiation skills
- International experience and intercultural sensitivity
- Fluent in English and German
- Structured and analytical thinking
|Localização||Brilon, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
|Data de publicação||2023-09-14|
|Número de referência||DE55196084|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company