See the unseen from a new perspective
SDM600 functionality joins RTU560 flexibility
Hitachi Energy’s system data management software (SDM600) now comes in a compact RTU560 housing. Adapted SDM600 functionality can be seamlessly integrated into existing, or new, RTU560-based substation automation systems.
Features for trusted software in a proven housing
- Data management - Automatic disturbance recorder, file collection and visualization
- Security management - System wide cyber security event logging
- Service management - Tracking software and configuration versions of IEC 61850 IEDs
Imagine a city in Europe with more than 1.4 million inhabitants the traffic and the challenges such a metropolis brings in maintaining a distribution network.
Read the full article about our application example here.
- SDM600 improves your efficiency in disturbance recorder and cyber security related tasks
- Vendor neutral implementation allows the implementation of sub devices.
- Compact housing – SDM600 and the RTU Human Machine Interface (HMI) packed into one device
- Space and cost savings based on minimal installation time, preconfigured installation
- Standard protocols – Communication based on vendor-independent standard protocols including IEC 61850 and IEC 62351-8
Rack-based RTU560 units (part of the RTU500 series) provide a flexible, modular design and maximum expandability. They are suitable for complex configurations with many data points, e.g. IEC 61850 installations, and offer various redundancy concepts.
For more information about the RTU500 series, click here.
Comprehensive SDM600 software solutions provide automatic service and cyber security-relevant data management in substations.
More information can be found on the SDM600 software page.