The Hitachi Group Supplementary insurance Plan (SIP) provides occupational benefits and risk insurance (death and disability) for higher salary components which are not insured by the Hitachi Group Pension Fund (PF).
Share of the annual salary insured by the Hitachi Group Supplementary insurance Plan:
The Hitachi Group Supplementary insurance Plan is managed as a 1e foundation. In 1e foundations, members can choose their investment strategy. The following five investment strategies are available to the members of the Supplementary Insurance Plan of Hitachi Energy Switzerland Ltd:
- Hitachi Energy Money Market (100% money market)
- Hitachi Energy Equities 20 (20% equities, 80% bonds)
- Hitachi Energy Equities 40 (40% equities, 60% bonds)
- Hitachi Energy Equities 60 (60% equities, 40% bonds)
- Hitachi Energy Equities 80 (80% equities, 20% bonds)