|Location||Singapore, Singapore, Singapore|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You as a Partnership Officer will be part of Hitachi Energy at Fortitude Valley; Australia.
- Executing Operating Unit partnership strategy under the direction of the CAE&P Manager and in liaison with the Sales Channel Partners Manager.
- Developing content and producing written and visual communications.
- The internal portion of the work is focused on Operating Unit and Global Product Group communications related to internal partnership / supplier affairs.
- The external portion of the work includes developing materials for external partner /supplier communications.
- Maintaining regular communication with existing and new Partners as part of relationship building and maintenance.
- Developing material for and organizes partner roadshows focused on educating our internal and external partners in the Operating Unit implementation methods and processes.
- Developing key relationship with partner stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of projects.
- Actively monitoring and reporting on partnership activity, status and KPIs.
- Applying practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- Working independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Managing minor internal or external projects, occasionally.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or five plus years of experience in similar roles.
- Minimum three years of experience working in software and or engineering project environments in a commercial and or contract management role.
- Experience within an asset intensive industry; specifically, utilities, transportation, public infrastructure preferable.
- Awareness of software development and commercialization concepts (such as COTS, Integrations, Implementation Approaches).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability and confidence to develop and present to senior audiences.
- An understanding of contracting basics would be beneficial.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1