|Location||Jumet, , Belgium|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals, and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation Currently for our office in Zaventem we have an open position for a Service Calculation Specialist.
- Preparation of quotations and calculations for maintenance and inspections of medium and high voltage, spare parts, service contracts and retrofit solutions.
- You maintain close contact with the Sales team and provide technical support to Account Managers during technical evaluation meetings with customers.
- Collect, evaluate and discuss information from internal and external suppliers and other stakeholders.
- You are in contact with the Hitachi Service Lead Centers and daily with the local service organization.
- You translate the information from technical inspections into a detailed proposal.
- You identify potential suppliers for equipment and materials needed for the proposal and evaluate technical offers from suppliers on alignment with specifications.
- Work with purchasing management to coordinate the selection of subcontractors.
- Education or experience in electrical engineering.
- Experience in a similar position in a technical environment is required.
- You can operate individually and act as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in Dutch, English and French (both written and verbal).
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks and deliver on deadlines.
- Good understanding of IT tools.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com