|Location||Zaventem, Brabant, Belgium|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Execute Service, maintenance, warranty, trouble shooting work according to agreed work flows and in accordance with HAPG standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines and work instructions. Deliver excellent customer service to satisfy customers. In close co-operation with customer and other HAPG teams, take actions to identify new Service business opportunities for HAPG.
- Service delivery - Performs Service tasks, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in any Service categories (installation and commissioning, maintenance, repairs, engineering and consulting, advanced services, extensions, upgrades and retrofits, end of life services, replacements, etc.)
- Customer approach - Contributes to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation. Creates and maintains a good relationship with customers and understands their needs. Identifies new sales opportunities and communicates them internally.
- Materials and supply - Coordinates, prepares and ensures that all materials, parts, tools and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities.
- Documentation and reports - Prepares all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative. Reports work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed.
- Troubleshooting - Proactively identifies potential equipment failures and requests proactive corrective actions. Troubleshoots equipment failure and makes recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
- Operational excellence - Proactively identifies suggestions for product and quality improvement and communicates them further in the HAPG organization. Provides recommendations to management to improve operations and customer service.
- Health, safety and integrity - Applies safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities. Assesses risks and safety hazards and implements actions to ensure people and equipment safety. Reports unsafe practices and incidents.
- Bachelor's in Electro Mechanical Engineering.
- More than 5 years of experience.
- Proficiency in both Spoken and Written English.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com