|Location||Guarulhos, Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Lead all marketing and sales activities across the digital offering portfolio (software and connected products, software enabled value delivery & selling customer outcomes) to ensure that Hitachi Energy substantially increases sales, margins, market share and customer satisfaction for digital offerings in the selected markets. Develop and implement a market-based strategy for digital sales.
- Defines and implements all sales and marketing activities including but not limited to digital products, services and systems in alignment to the given digital strategy, ensuring that the related product groups increase all relevant metrics in their selected market segments.
- Develops and implements a market-based approach which includes direct, third-party and project sales whilst building customer relationships with key stakeholders, to educate, inform and solicit support for pursuing digital opportunities and converting them to orders.
- Be the digital champion or consultant internally within the local sales organizations (LSOs) to drive the digital strategies and increase the awareness of digital sales within the common sales organization. Also act to facilitate the collaboration between the common sales organization and the digital resources within the BU specific sales (either in the country or Hub).
- Review customers’ digital strategies and propose solutions in line with best practices and the Hitachi Energy portfolio keeping in view the digital journey of the customer.
- Define and reach target for digital sales by building a sustainable digital sales pipeline and connecting the common sales organization to the digital capabilities within the BU specific sales.
- Represent Hitachi Energy digital portfolio from all BUs and create additional value for customers by combining with the capabilities of other Hitachi companies like Hitachi Vantara and Global Logic. Understand the market and customer requirements and provide inputs to the digital strategy and ensure the value proposition for digitalization is developed and communicated accordingly.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship at senior levels with key customers, stakeholders and decision makers, to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Work closely with HR and other relevant function to enhance sales capability and help build a sustainable “digital” sales talent pipeline.
- Education: Electrical Engineering preferably (emphasis on electrotechnics);
- Language: Advanced English
- Management consulting background as opposed to an engineering background
- Digital Sales Experience - Software Sales
- Track record of success in selling/negotiating strategic/complex customers facing projects.
- Very good understanding of Electricity / Energy Infrastructure type assets development process, and of their contractual and financial structure. Experience working for an Electricity Infrastructure developer preferred.
- Finely honed project management skills, in addition to a keen sense of initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Well-developed communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel on business assignments
- Flexible with demonstrated experience in leading and managing change communications
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com