|Location||Chongqing, Chong Qing, China|
|Type of role||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
- According to the customers’ requirements, making the economic and robust electrical tender design or the bidding projects, calculating the material cost of transformer, and completing the preparation of corresponding bidding technical documents.
- According to technical specification and relevant standards, making economical and robust electrical order design, and delivering high-quality design drawings for production on time.
- Provide technical support for Marketing & Sales, Project management, Supply management, Workshops, Test center and Customer service.
- Focusing on customers, understanding customers' needs, and providing technical consultation for customers.
- Adhering to Hitachi Energy’s core values and putting safety and integrity first in daily business activities.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Master’s degree or above, major in electrical engineering, graduated from 985, 211 or equivalent Universities.
- Proficient in the use of MS-office software.
- Fluent in English Language in both spoken and written.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance