|Location||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
- You will be responsible for dry transformer (Voltage class≤35kV) design.
- You will analyze and solve the technical issues in workshop and on site.
- You will support design improvement projects.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering and Automation.
- At least 2 year working experience related field of engineering or R&D. Transformer design experience is preferred.
- Proficient in using CAD, ProE and other drawing tools and Proficient in using Excel/Word/PPT and other office software.
- Outstanding communication skills, result-oriented, and be capable of analyzing for solutions.
- Team player with high level of initiative, self-learning, and pragmatic approach.
- Project management and time management, willing to take challenges.
- Excellent English in oral and written both.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance