|Location||Qingdao, Shandong, China|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trend in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
- You will sell products, system and services of Power Grids to customers to achieve required business targets.
- You will manage marketing & sales operation procedure in whole process, including project forecasts, analysis, pursuing, bidding, negotiating, contracting, collecting accounts receivable, post-sales, data maintenance, etc.
- You will establish and maintain effective customer relationship to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/system/ service offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree majored in science or engineering (electrical/power related major preferred).
- More than 3 years of experiences on sales, business development, account management in related industries.
- Responsible and stable, positive & innovative, self-driven & persistent with work pressure, strong communication & collaboration, customer-focused & result-orientated.
- Adequate English & MS office skills.
- Adapt to frequent travel.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance