|Location||Łódź, Łódzkie, Poland|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Digital Application Engineer brings the knowledge of a senior specialist in our Digital portfolio in front of the Customers: Con-tributes to and implements the BU Digital strategy aligned with the Global Strategy and supports our profitable growth in Digitaliza-tion. Leads the region business development, application engineering and sales of the Digital Portfolio. The selected person could be located in any of our transformer factories in Europe.
- Adapts and rolls out the global PGTR Digital Strategy deployment and digital portfolio in the HUB.
- The Application Engineer deploys her/his activities in full coordination with the local WCFE, under the HUB Marketing & Sales Man-ager team / Application Engineering Lead
- Provides Marketing training to WCFE, Market Managers, Product marketing teams on the digital portfolio.
- Provides Feedback about Regional market requirements, competitors intelligence and trends to PGTR Digital team.
- Supports the Hub Technical Champion in providing technical training and consulting to Customers to help them to develop their Digital Strategy. Influence specifications and strategies.
- The Application Engineers contribution should bring medium-long term results as they will support the sales team at the pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions aimed at: understanding specs and norms, squaring away doubts and misinterpretations, influencing technical specs, demonstrating business and technical leadership, contributing to the strategic marketing understanding and decision-making process
- Develop and implement KPI’s and targets for Sensor & Monitoring and Digital Transformers in coordination with Hub sales manager and BU Digital Lead KPIs, to track sales, providing visibility of prospects, quotations and orders achieved. The metrics for their (AE) performance review might be based on the number of customer’s technical presentations they will be giving and on the “changes” introduced in the technical specifications
- Coordinates and algins internal Hub Supply units: TRES Units, PT Factories, DTR and Dry units, I&C units and Hub Demand units: PGTR/WCFE.
- Cross BU (PGGI, PGGA and PGHV) coordination and Cross Hub (PGTR) function role to align with Digital BU Strategy
- Minimum of 5 years of experience (preferably 10 years) in technical department (R&D, Digital or Control Design) and/or Product Marketing, Sales and Business development.
- The person in this role should have technical skills in Digital products and transformers, in addition to the marketing experience, to be able to connect the technical teams to the marketing teams in the Demand countries within a given HUB. Excellent networking skills, matured in a highly international organization, with experience of “leading by influence”
- Digital Application Engineers should have a BS degree (Electrical Engineering) from an accredited university. A Master’s degree in B2B Marketing is a plus.
- Broad knowledge of transformer applications and technologies, willingness to support the application engineering team in those areas will be a plus.
- Intercultural sensitiveness is required, with good communication skills both oral and written, with colleagues from multi-countries for assigned region. The person had better have global experience in the past and a strong grasp of the English language; preferably the ability to speak multiple languages
- Be willing to travel > 50% of their time
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com