|Location||Genova, Genova, Italy|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Project Execution team is at the heart of our organization, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a profitable growth and sustainable future. As part of the Regional PMO Team in Europe, you will lead the planning in our region supporting projects in more than 15 countries!
- Monitoring project progress and regularly analyzing project-critical path.
- Highlight any deviations or scheduling issues and providing input for optimizing resources.
- Working with the project team to indicate resources required for project completion.
- Identifying and analyzing project risks and suggesting improvement actions and mitigation plans.
- Working closely with engineering, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, factories, client and contractors to identify potential changes in scope and quantify the impact of each change.
- Collaborating with the Procurement & Logistics team to ensure all equipment, material and resources are available when and where needed.
- Preparing and participating in project reviews and communicating progress and control issues to the wider project team, while offering mitigation solutions.
- Support the build-up of the planning function in the Region, while supporting to develop the appropriate process
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar field.
- More than five years of experience in Project Planning.
- Knowledge of project management techniques, processes and tools.
- Proficient with Primavera and/or MS Project
- Experience in the fields of Renewables, Microgrids, Battery Energy Storage System (BESS), Site Management or any experience in the Energy Generation and Distribution Sector is an advantage.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Good command of Italian, Spanish or any language spoken in Europe will be considered an advantage.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Willingness/ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com