|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Are you an experienced cybersecurity professional who wants to contribute to our journey to be a world leader in cybersecurity? Do you have education and experience in the IEC 62443 cybersecurity standard and the ISO/IEC 27001 information security standard? Do you have the desire to help the organization continually improve its cybersecurity footprint via the internal assessment process? In this role you would be a member of a global cybersecurity certifications and assessments team and assess the security of our product offerings and our organization. You will be required to develop an effective, collaborative relationship with a significant number of internal stakeholders across Hitachi Energy. To strengthen the team we need a person that can independently perform internal audits / assessments against IEC 62443 standards and the ISO/IEC 27001 standard and also has strong communication and report writing skills. Our flexible work practices help you optimize personal and business performance while creating an environment where all employees can develop their skills and grow. Relocation to Switzerland is a possibility.
- Conduct internal audits and assessments for ISO/IEC 27001 (Information Security) and IEC 62443 (Cybersecurity) for the global Hitachi Energy organization in an independent and unbiased way.
- Interact with all levels of the organization depending on the audit scope.
- Create professional audit reports.
- Present audit findings in a professional way.
- Contribute to a culture of improving the cybersecurity posture within Hitachi Energy through audits and assessments.
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally in Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber- or Information Security).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant roles (cybersecurity, audit/assessment, risk).
- Minimum of 1 year audit experience.
- At least 3 years with current employer.
- Cybersecurity certifications such as CISSP, CISA etc.
- Good knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and IEC 62443 standard.
- Knowledge of industrial, power automation and operational technology is a plus.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English.
- Proven ability to work globally, in an internationally organization, with diverse personalities and different cultures.
- Flexibility to occasionally work in different time zones and virtual environments.
- Ability to do occasional business travel.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Peter Pankaczi Talent Acquisition Partner Hitachi Energy Switzerland Ltd.