|Location||Remote, , Global|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy, for Grid Automation Business Unit currently has an opening for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to support the vibrant Marketing organization as it continues its revenue-based marketing journey. The Grid Automation portfolio unites deep domain knowledge and innovative technologies to help customers across the globe optimize the critical systems that POWER, MOVE and CONNECT us. Together, we are building a more efficient, productive and sustainable world.
- Publish and disseminate new web content (thought leadership, product releases, news & updates, etc.), working closely with Content- / Field Marketing teams.
- Use analytics across all channels to improve engagement with our content, identify opportunities to improve UX/UI design, track web performance (Google Analytics data) and initiate activities for improvement.
- Provide subject matter expertise on trends and best practices in web design.
- Identify opportunities to improve search engine optimization (SEO) and other relevant metrics; Act a subject matter expert and consult the Content Marketing teams to create high quality content.
- Report on effectiveness/ROI of various channels and tactics. Conduct SEO/SEM analysis for inbound, reach analysis for press and social media activities, etc.
- Degree level educated (BA or BS); Marketing or Business qualification in an advantage, but not required.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing in a B2B setting.
- Experience in the industrial/manufacturing sector.
- Solid knowledge of all aspects of campaign management: Social Media promotions, emails, landing pages, segmentation and orchestration.
- Knowledge of web content management systems (i.e. Adobe AEM).
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is an advantage.
- Knowledge of other digital marketing platforms is an advantage (eg. ABM, webinars, surveys, event management).
- Knowledge of SEO, pay-per-click and paid social campaigns.
- Experience of using analytics to improve engagement.
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken.
- A passion for revenue-based digital marketing and integrated campaign management.
- Ability to discover, learn and implement new digital tools and approaches.
- Ability to build relationships at all organizational levels.
- Persuasive, positive and persistent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com