|Location||Remote, , Italy|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Senior Lead HSE ＆ Sustainability Auditor – Europe will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Europe. You will be contributing to improving performance in HSE and sustainability across Hitachi Energy: on project sites, manufacturing plants and service. Performing technical and process-based audits in business units, global functions, and local operating units by applying in-depth specialist knowledge to drive operational excellence. Assisting in managing relevant stakeholders operations, quality and operations, business functions and in the delivery of the annual Hitachi Energy HSE and sustainability audit program.
- Providing excellent services to operations for managing the annual HSE and sustainability audit program and its associated protocols.
- Tracking, assessing, and reporting on emerging trends in the functional scope leading to continuous improvement.
- Acting with a very high level of integrity and expectations to drive world-class performance.
- Supporting managers to ensure that audit and assurance are compliant with HSE and sustainability standards, regulations, and guidelines
- Driving behavioral change to continuously improve sustainability performance through coordinated Hitachi Energy -wide performance improvement programs and initiatives. Facilitating the sharing of best practices and applies Hitachi Energy standardized processes to deliver consistent sustainability support globally.
- Maintaining an external awareness and perspective and acts as a recognized expert, with consulting responsibility on functional area knowledge and trends.
- Engaging external (e.g., customers, suppliers, relevant authorities, and other stakeholders) and internal stakeholders to leverage the HSE and Sustainability culture.
- Cooperating with other functions and business partners to drive sustainability performance
- Supporting delivery of the annual HSE and Sustainability audit program and the implementation of sustainability objectives within area of responsibility in alignment with Hitachi Energy Sustainability 2030 strategic plan.
- Contributing to and/or plans and executes projects within area of responsibility leading to performance improvement. Develops and reports on project objectives.
- Managing project resources such as manpower, financials, and other relevant factors
- Facilitating Audit and Assurance training sessions to skill up Hitachi Energy HSE and Sustainability professionals
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Very high level of integrity
- Ability and willingness to travel regionally at least 60% of the time, potentially on short notice
- Pragmatic, action- and result-oriented
- State-of-the-art expertise in audit technics
- Expertise in related HSE and Sustainability scope and regional regulatory framework
- Lean manufacturing and operational excellence skills
- Knowledge in occupational health and process safety
- Skilled in environmental management and security
- Industrial experience in both project/service and manufacturing activities within a global organization
- Proven experience as a lead auditor
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated audit experience with behaviors and attitudes in line with ISO19011.
- A good understanding of ISO45001:2018, ISO14001:2014 and ISO 26000:2010
- Fluent in both English and one (at a minimum) pertinent language for Hitachi Energy operations in the region
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com