|Location||Bangalore, Whitefield, Karnataka, India|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as Sr. Software R&D Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy -based Bangalore, you would be responsible for developing PC based desktop applications & products
- Participating in product requirement workshop to understand the product development requirements and performs software-focused development activities on system/product projects
- Maintaining the test defect logs captured during the development and testing of the assigned product.
- Partnering well with a variety of different product stakeholder groups, including management at different levels, business analysts and developer’s community
- Responsible to ensure the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the several subsystems in modular, easy-to-maintain and extendible software that meets the product specification
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science / Engineering
- 5-10 years of practical experience as Technical lead or Sr. Developer in windows application development environment.
- You should have expert knowledge in Software Development Process with extensive experience in various design patterns with Object Oriented Analysis and Design Methodologies.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Working knowledge on client-server architecture and windows services
- Expert in Microsoft .Net and related technologies (C#, WinForms, WPF, XML, TFS, etc.) in developing PC based desktop applications
- Expert knowledge of Design patterns, multithreading, events and delegates
- Desirable Knowledge of Power Systems Domain
- Good at Code Analysis, Debug, Unit test, Profiling and other SW development tools
- Tools – TFS, Enterprise Architect, Visual Studio 2015+
- Knowledge on IEC61850 standards will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in English, speaking and writing
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com