|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The technical marketing engineer for Mission Critical telecommunication Solutions (MCS) has the global responsibility to enable the Pre-Sales & Sales community of the different regional HUBs to understand technical market requirements for wired telecommunication networks and ensure customer interaction in line with global solution/product strategy.
- Support implementation of the global go-to–market solution/product marketing strategy including definition and communication of solution/product value propositions and solution/product positioning in accordance with the global solution/product marketing strategy.
- Support evaluation market opportunities and decide appropriate activities in line with the strategy.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Creates demand through technical promotion and a value base selling approach.
- Provides solution/product and technical support & documents to sales team. Execute technical tender evaluation and deliver appropriate bid documents.
- Lead technical Proof of Concept (CoP) activities for specific customers and interact accordingly with these customers.
- Support technical promotion presentations/activities and basic training to end customers to facilitate sales activities.
- Occasionally international travel for technical PoC and customer meetings (presentations and activities).
- Liaise and provide feedback with respective product management and R&D groups to ensure the roadmap and development of products and services is in line with the market and customer needs.
- Secure to continuously improve process performance and data quality.
- Bachelors in Telecommunication or IT Engineering with a minimum work experience of 5+ years in wired telecommunication networks.
- Experience in network design for modern telecommunication networks (legacy data, SDH, Ethernet MPLS).
- Experience in the field of Mission Critical telecommunication Solutions for utilities (power, rail, oil & gas, governmental customers).
- Experience in technical tender support or bidding.
- Experience in substation environment and protection application.
- Technology knowledge of fiber optical telecommunication technologies – MPLS/Ethernet knowledge required.
- Knowledge & Experience MS Office: Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of French or German language is highly desired.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com