|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
As a R&D Engineer - Software Development you will be part of Hitachi Energy business-based Chennai, you will be responsible for our growing R&D team, we are looking for a hands-on software development engineer.
- Developing software modules of Highest Quality, within Budget and Time
- Bench Testing / Unit testing the modules developed.
- Familiar with Agile Development Processes or similar software development process
- Should be open to program in C#, Visual C++, .Net etc.
- Should understand the code, bug reports or Change request from customer to fix it for maintenance software release.
- Bachelor degree in engineering in computer science / Information technology / Electronics and communication
- Software development experience with C# & .Net Technologies
- Sound knowledge in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) WinForms Language Integrated Query (LINQ) Databases – SQL
- Writing high-performance Windows services and client-side (primarily desktop) applications
- Debugging complex multi-threaded and event-based applications
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Microsoft Technologies, Operating systems like Windows Server, DNS technologies
- Basic knowledge of networks and infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls), configuration and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of Configuration Management and version control tools such as Azure DevOps(TFS), git.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Strong communication and collaboration
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com