|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Responsible for detailed project planning, schedule review, budget estimation & review, project scope
- Interfacing with multiple engineering disciplines for technical clarifications
- Project meetings, internal and customer
- Ensure the technical scope and inputs are clear to the project team
- Knowledge on the quality process connected with the project execution, continuous improvement programs
- Take ownership for the project KPIs such as OTD, COPQ etc.
- Risk and Opportunities meeting
- Change Management in the projects
- Drive the improvement programs in project and process
- BE / BTech (ECE, EEE, E&I)
- Should have 4 - 7 years of project management / project lead experience in the industrial control system or SAS.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com