|Location||Bangalore, Whitefield, Karnataka, India|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You as R&D Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy business-based Bangalore, you will be responsible for reviewing technical descriptions, user documentation and make sure that the quality is granted.
- Ownership of the main application technology quality to cover protection and control of the entire power system filed.
- Responsibility to be involved and drive toward a solution for application issues or customer related issues.
- Responsibility to review technical descriptions, user documentation and make sure that the quality is granted.
- Master or PhD- degree of Science or other relevant
- 4 years of experience
- Experience in Power system protection and control application functions
- Able to access DB and edit queries in MS-Access / SQL
- Hands on experience in IEC standards and standardization
- Strong experience in IEEE and CIGRE Application knowledge.
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink knowledge (Optional)
- Proficiency in English, speaking and writing.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com