|Location||Bangalore, Whitefield, Karnataka, India|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a Sr. Software R&D Engineer would be responsible for developing PC based desktop applications & products, participate in product requirement workshop to understand the product development requirements and performs software-focused development activities on system/product projects, including design, coding and unit testing of software modules in line with the quality management system.
- Developing new and adapted design of software modules, system setups and system integration.
- Maintaining the test defect logs captured during the development and testing of the assigned product.
- Technically responsible to ensure the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the several subsystems in modular, easy-to-maintain and extendible software that meets the product specification.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering - Computer science, Information Technology, Electrical & Electronics or Communication engineer
- 5 to 10 years of Experience
- Must have expert knowledge in Software Development Process with extensive experience in various design patterns with Object Oriented Analysis and Design Methodologies.
- Strong experience with object-oriented programming and design skills
- Must have knowledge on client-server architecture and windows services
- Hands on experience in Microsoft .Net and related technologies like C#, WPF, XML, TFS, SQL Server etc. in developing PC based desktop applications.
- Expertise knowledge of Design patterns, multithreading, events, and delegates.
- Desirable Knowledge of Power Systems Domain.
- Hands on at Code Analysis, Debug, Unit test, Profiling, and other SW development tools.
- Expertise with Tools like TFS, Enterprise Architect, Visual Studio 2015+
- Basic knowledge on IEC61850 standards will be an added advantage.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com