|Location||Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
- Build integration solutions to automate business processes for HR. Develop & maintain integra-tions specifications, mapping, and technical integration artifacts as well as supplier configurations.
- Work with other global and local IT and business teams to understand their integration require-ments and collaborate to build solutions for automation.
- Propose and drive initiatives to improve integration technologies and processes.
- Responsible for documentation of business processes, solution templates, system processes and information flow, implementations of system enhancements - including capturing any gaps both technically and in the business process ensuring user acceptance supporting end-to-end testing, problem-solving and training, using data analysis to back up business decisions to drive continu-ous improvement and operational excellence.
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional technical support and information internally and external-ly, including real-time support, communication, escalation, reporting, defect tracking and root cause analysis of events.
- Responsible that the IS solution/service provides the required functionality and meets the cost ex-pectations of business.
- Collaborates with and contributes to project set-up and delivery as well as to service operations optimization.
- Supplies the IS Service Manager(s) with relevant stakeholder information related to IS solu-tion/services.
- Defines the technical IS solution and ensures alignment with other modules and surrounding IS applications through cooperation and collaboration across IS solution architects and IS delivery units.
- Supports validation and prioritization of incoming business demand.
- Review and sign off the functional and technical use case specifications.
- Proactively supports issue resolution during project delivery to avoid delays or any other form of negative impact to a project or service.
- 2+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
- 4+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- Understanding of data structures and experience with data models and data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Successful characteristics for the position are also the ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing envi-ronment.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Proven experience of working with IT service management concepts (ITIL)
- Good organization, time management, decision making and negotiation skills
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery, independence, discipline
- Ability to contribute with good team spirit, collaboration, and customer focus
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and technologies
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com