|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Manage multiple applications from its onboarding, operations & maintenance through migration / retirement (decommissioning). Is responsible for release management, operations and compliance management.
- Solutions: On assignment identifies, proposes, advises and implements existing IS application technology and IS solutions/services, sharing knowledge and guiding others on implementation and operation, using understanding of existing IS applica-tion technology and business requirements.
- Delivery: Is involved in the installation, management, maintenance, and optimiza-tion of IS solutions/services in regards of application knowledge. Is responsible for operations framework integrating Service Monitoring, Event, Incident, Problem, Change Control, Configuration Management, Service Remediation, and Service Level Agreements
- Processes: Proactively supports the installation, management, maintenance, and op-timization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS solutions/services.
- Governance: For assigned tasks, executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed RACIS specification.
- Strategy: Manages assigned budget effectively and delivers activities within agreed schedules and costs. Participates in the definition of costs and schedules.
- People leadership and development: Provides leadership to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice normally without carrying line responsibility.
- Manage to improve the overall quality of non-platform applications in the area of R&D, Engineering and Manufacturing
- Support through the internal lifecycle in maintaining of a specific application
- Gathering of application capabilities and features that meet business objectives
- Align and map the internal maintenance lifecycle with the release cycle of the ven-dor’s software development
- Internal knowledge building including preparation of user guides and instructions. Ensure knowledge transfer to business stakeholders
- Align and work closely with application vendors to deliver according to business needs
- Monitor everyday operations of application development team and provide regular feedback.
- Manage, plan, schedule and control application through release cycles.
- Support in management, tracking and reporting of software licenses. Work in close coordination with SAM team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in architect, SMEs, IT infrastructure teams to achieve quality deliverables
- Consider and manage IT controls, regulatory and legal requirements while designing, delivering and running applications and services.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, electrical or mechanical engineering,
- High sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Systematic approach and business-oriented mindset combined with good articulation skills.
- High degree of intercultural awareness.
- Self-driven personality.
- Fluent in English, verbal and writing
- Experiences from working in virtual environment
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com