|Location||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The success candidate will be the part of HUB APMEA PT Tendering Team specialized in Power Transformers design. Responsible for development of various application power transformer -tender designs in coordination with the Market and Sales Strategy to meet the market needs.
- Responsible for development of transformer designs based on tender specifications
- Preparation of Data sheets, Cost sheets as per customer specification
- Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
- Visiting customers for technical discussions
- Exploring & implementing new transformer accessories
- Participation in internal design concept reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering.
- More than 5 years’ experience working in Electrical design for Power Transformers (66kV & above).
- Further experience in other products such as Shunt Reactors, Special transformers would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Power Transformer Electrical Design, Thermal, Dielectrics, Short circuit and sound performance and transformer mechanics
- Experience in Simulation or software development would be advantageous.
- Experience on Microsoft office and tools.
- Good communication skills in English Language oral and written form.
- Demonstrated team building and networking skills, would be a preference.
- Good verbal and written English is a Must.
- Organized and thorough.
- A team player, open with information and willingly contributes to team discussions with an ability to work without supervision when required.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com