|Location||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Responsible for the development of advisory projects for major electricity sector agents, including distribution, transmission, retailer, generators in helping them deal with regulatory, economic and electricity challenges. Assists in the building and retention of long-lasting relationships with internal and external customers to support profitable growth and ongoing satisfaction. Key areas of responsibility: Identifying opportunities for new and repeating consulting business, building an internal and external network for the exchange of information. Creating added value for customers and the organization, ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals, using a series of sales techniques, and negotiating tactics for the leading of sales activities. Proposing research & development projects including the scope of the budget, supporting the project management strategy including productization, modularization and following up on new products/solutions, including ongoing support with contract management activities. Conducts risk and opportunities for the various assessments, ensuring delivery of the assignment as per agreed contract. Leads in the creation of new process and tool enhancement following the study of advanced techniques, with a lead to coach and develop subordinate colleagues.
- Technical contribution: Works on consulting assignments using established standards, methods and technologies to develop solutions and resolve issues. Generates consulting deliverables (e.g. reports). Assists consultants in assignments.
- Contract management: Supports contract management activities in one’s area of responsibility.
- Planning and control: Follows work plans and cost estimates in one’s area of responsibility. Ensures quality and timely implementation within targeted cost.
- Risk and opportunity management: Follows work plans and cost estimates in one’s area of responsibility. Ensures quality and timely implementation within targeted cost.
- Customer: Clarifies customer enquiry on technical issues. Analyses and works on customer’s feedback. Supports colleagues in both, creating proposals as well as sales material.
- Processes and tools: Uses standard processes and tools applicable to one’s area of responsibility. Ensures that engineering activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements. Reports inefficiencies in processes and tools
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com