|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
- As an Associate Project Engineer, you will work mainly in expediting the Main circuit equipment deliveries in project with efficient and tight collaboration with Supply Chain function, Main circuit Equipment suppliers and Documentation team.
- Coordinate high voltage equipment design including review of technical documents, evaluation of designs, technical support across different disciplines and projects and suppliers.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment are communicated and agreed with potential suppliers.
- Expedite the RoR process on main circuit equipment documents with effective collaboration with other disciplines and main circuit equipment suppliers.
- Perform activities in support of process and internal teams.
- Live Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineer.
- Knowledge of Power Systems equipment and their purpose, such as Power Transformers, Capacitors, Reactors, Instrument Transformer and measuring equipment, Circuit Breakers, Disconnector, Surge Arrester etc.
- Interactions and collaboration with cross-functional teams and equipment suppliers.
- Strong interpersonal communication skill, Fluent English.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com