|Location||Chennai, Manapakkam, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries. As a Pricing Team Lead you will be Full responsibility of implementing pricing techniques / tools to support business for improving the profitability. Strong technical leadership to the team in analyzing the data and visualization of reports for decision making to improve pricing of products / opportunities.
- Drive implementation of pricing management system across all production units.
- Ensure monthly reporting and improvement plans are in place in order to improve price performance.
- Understand the product & market segmentation of portfolio and build know-how of data eco systems in var-ious production units.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to develop and implement competitive pricing strategies.
- Document and follow the pricing techniques guidelines for the business.
- Advanced ability to present pricing analysis reports to relevant stakeholders.
- zdvelop dynamic pricing tools to effectively respond to changing market needs and trends.
- Assess data from different sources to gain insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Assist development and maintain dashboards to continuously monitor pricing and margin KPIs.
- Guide, address issues and concerns raised by team members in pricing process.
- Any graduation (Science, Statistics, Computer applications, Engineering).
- Must have 5 years relevant experience Proficient advanced knowledge of the Power BI platform with hands-on experience in data visualization concepts, such as designing dashboards.
- Exposure and work experience with Python code is a must
- Ability to independently extract & model data from various data sources (SAP, SQL, etc.) with expertise in handling live connections of data from different systems.
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra), analytical mind and business acumen
- Experience in pricing of industrial products preferably electrical power system products is a plus
- Experience collaborating with global stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Agile project management skills is a plus (PSPO)
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.