|Location||Monselice, Padova, Italy|
|Type of role||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
Join Hitachi Energy and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. You will join a team in our Transformers Business Unit located in Monselice (PD). You will support the continuous improvement (CI) culture within the organization.
- Support the team on dynamic and various production improvement projects, embracing lean six sigma concepts, ensuring adherence to safety, quality and cost requirements;
- Support on development of activities and investments related to the plant growth plan;
- Give support to the team’s project management activities;
- Interact with different local departments such as production, engineering, R&D, quality, planning, but also within the company at regional or global level;
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A master’s degree in engineering (management/mechanical/electrical or others) or economics;
- 1-2 years of experience with Lean Manufacturing is nice to have;
- Good knowledge of Basic MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power-Point);
- Knowledge of New MS Office tools (Power Automate, VBA,PowerBi) is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered a plus;
- Fluency in Italian and English (B2/C1);
- Curiosity, organization, analytics, strong teamworking skills and willingness to share and collaborate.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com