|Location||Kraków, , Poland|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Join our cross-disciplinary team to create software that works on Cloud and physical devices with limited resources. As an IoT Developer you will work on both sides of Energy Connect – EC Core (services on Cloud) and EC Edge (services on IIoT PC). Our tech stack includes: .Net/C# components, Linux, MQTT, Docker, Kafka, Druid, Ignite, Postgres and Kubernetes.
- Developing EC Edge components and implementing EC Core microservices.
- Achieving business goals through designing and developing code in the .NET technologies.
- Assuring high code quality through unit tests and adherence to software development best practices like Clean Code, SOLID, and code reviews.
- Improving technical skills and knowledge of the project's business domain, sharing your knowledge with the team.
- Troubleshooting technical problems.
- More than 3 years of professional experience in software development.
- Experience with the .NET technology stack: C#, REST Web Services, .Net Core, and Entity Framework.
- Experience with containerized applications.
- Good knowledge of the Unit and Integration testing technics and frameworks.
- Good understanding of the microservices architecture and related topics (for example message queues).
- Hands-on experience with one of the cloud vendors (for example, Microsoft Azure) is a plus.
- Knowledge of the event-driven architecture concepts is a plus.
- Experience with the Python programming language is a plus.
- Experience with Linux is a plus.
- Well-spoken and written English.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership