|Location||Kraków, , Poland|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Digital Content Specialist to support our IT organization. You will develop and implement digital content for internal communications within the assigned area of responsibility, in line with global business strategy, corporate communications strategy, corporate identity and brand positioning.
- Develops and implements digital content for programs and messages including marketing communications, publicity, editorial support, web content and direct marketing to educate and inform key stakeholders including customers, management, employees, trade media and interest groups
- Manages key events (Townhalls, Webcast, etc.) logistics and supports management with presentations
- Ensures executional excellence throughout the area of responsibility for all communications measures in line with brand positioning, corporate identity/design guidelines and global strategy.
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices in own area of expertise
- Participates in processes for measuring effectiveness and assists in addressing any identified gaps in content or process.
- Uses knowledge to suggest innovations across a broad range of new and traditional channels, communities and content
- Builds a strong network across the Corporate Communications community to aid alignment across the organization and transfer of best practices
- Works and maintains strong relationships with external suppliers to implement agreed communications plan applying all effective media and supervises or manages production and supplier relations
- University degree in Business Administration/Communication with focus on HR or any similar professional/educational background
- Minimum 2-3years of experience in a multinational Headquarter organization
- Experience in managing projects on global basis and leading virtual teams
- Experience handling senior stakeholders
- Profound skills in Office 365
- English language skills are mandatory, other languages are a plus
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com