|Location||Dammam, , Saudi Arabia|
|Type of role||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
You as a GIS Installation Technician will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You as a technician is responsible to support installation of high voltage systems worldwide for PGHV. Representing PG in general through his presence and technical knowledge and PGHV specifically in dealings with the client at the installation site. The deadlines issued for each project are adhered to, whereby the cost-performance ratio must always be borne in mind in this respect. He or she embodies the PG QA philosophy, taking into account the special conditions on the construction sites.
- Will be responsible in supporting the installation work entrusted to you being carried out in perfect technical order.
- Carrying out installation and maintenance work independently.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the installation requirements and Instructions and ensuring that the necessary accident prevention measures are observed, specifically, he abides by the guidelines for work on live system components.
- Will be responsible to red-mark drawings or documents with any changes or modification that became necessary during the installation.
- Advising the sub-suppliers installation superintendent in planning and coordination of the work force necessary to comply with the schedule.
- Cooperating with PG Project manager on establishing status of completed and non-completed work.
- Inspecting the arriving material for completeness and possible damage and coordination of material handling in cooperation with sub-suppliers material control within sub-suppliers procedures.
- Issuing of non-conformance reports for damage or missing equipment within PG scope of supply in cooperation with PG Project manager.
- Supervising final installation tests and PG installation completion documentation.
- Supervising and coordinating the loop check activities and participating at site meetings as requested by the PG-CH Project manager.
- Responsible for the competence execution of his tasks.
- Employee will also be carrying out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or high diploma.
- 0 - 3 years’ experience with GIS preferred.
- Strong experience with SF6 GAS-Handling.
- Proven knowledge in PGHV-CH GIS product preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com