|Location||Al Khobar, , Saudi Arabia|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You as a Senior Project Controller will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. You will be acting as a business partner to the project with an objective to ensure best of the class project financial controlling with utmost focus on delivering project KPIs on time and as forecasted, cost optimization, review governance and internal controls process and procedures of the company.
- Delivering the forecast for monthly revenue or collection or OCF for the project > 95% predictability for all indicators with specific focus on Cash. Working closely with Project Director and other functions.
- Ensuring reduction of NWC by reducing pre-billing lead time and driving on time invoicing to customer as per milestone and taking proactive action to collect on or before time and avoid over dues receivables.
- Making sure the current estimate is correctly updated monthly and risk and contingencies are verified and approved in line with A&RG.
- Ensuring the project review governance within the project team and ensuring it is submitted to GPG on time. Obtaining accuracy in financial data and analysis or scenarios provided as needed during project reviews. Assuring correct time sheet booking is recorded in the project and avoiding of any under absorption in the project.
- Making certain pro-active management of inventory to cash realization and driving cost down for improving the gross margin of the project by strict cost control with transparency of cost.
- In ensuring revenue recognition in line with A&RG guideline.
- Acting as first line of defense and guardian of the rules. Solidifying Business procedures or processes and enforcing them. Certifying 100% track record for internal controls and 100% recommendations on all follow up internal audits.
- Periodic customer account reconciliation and sign off. In staying connected with customer responsible for project issues resolution and timely escalating on unresolved issues for support required. Periodic visit to site for reviewing of physical progress and to have a check on all the areas of internal control which are established and in case of any deviation escalation on immediate basis.
- Developing the competence within team and nurturing the talent with global collaboration in mind. He will be responsible to identify the gap through competence assessment, developing the trainings as needed and deliver them as well in line with the plan.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree with financial background as basic qualification. Similar or equivalent industry with business controlling, financial planning, and analysis along with Project controlling background.
- 15-20 years of experience in controlling.
- Experience in dealing with cross country culture.
- Ability to operate reliably under difficult circumstances.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com