|Location||Samut Prakan, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You as a Product Sales Support Specialist will be a part of Hitachi Energy at Samut Prakan, Thailand.
- Support your Sales colleagues to determine the optimal and most cost-effective solutions to meet customer needs. Prepare formal technical and commercial offers with clear communication of contract terms.
- Provide support and input in meetings, product presentations and negotiations. Analyze customer needs and competitor offers through market intelligence and insight from Sales teams.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Finance Business Partners advise and support the business in areas related to future state financial performance include Finance consulting and coaching (e.g., interpreting financial results and measures in the context of business operations).
- Provide forward looking financial insight on market conditions, competitors, and alternative business scenarios.
- Responsibilities may include Managing projects / processes, working independently with limited supervision. Coach and review the work of lower-level professionals, problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business.
- More than 2 years of experience in Finance or Business Management field, working as Finance accounting or Business Management with Transformer product or relevant products or technologies.
- Sound knowledge of Transformer product or similar industrial products.
- Knowledge of Marketing and Sales, Microsoft office, SAP.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies and a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1