|Location||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Project Manager – Supply Chain for its Raleigh, NC location. This is a great opportunity to apply your passion for project management to manage million-dollar projects! If you like complex projects, business challenges, have a curious mind, and have a problem-solving attitude, take the opportunity to join a World Technology Leader Company. Experience the great feeling from managing large SCM projects close to the end customer. This role is responsible to lead the procurement and logistics activities in HVDC Project and Tender (Proposal). In this role, you will monitor and lead the supply chain activities to ensure that the equipment is procured, produced, and de-livered on budget and according to schedule to our project sites worldwide. HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is a product group in Hitachi Energy, which develops, manufactures, and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. It is also used to connect power systems. The Global SCM organization delivers value and service to HVDC’s large infrastructure projects around the world.
- This is an individual contributor role, responsible for SCM in the Project, reporting to the Supply Chain Manager while supporting the project director.
- You will be part of the HVDC Project Core team for the projects you manage. You will have a key role interacting with HVDC stakeholders in tender (proposal) and project execution.
- You will be the SCM lead in the HVDC proposal work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, operations, engineering with 8+ years relevant project work experience. OR this role can be filled at a more junior level should the candidate have a bachelor’s degree in business, operations, engineering with at least 5 years of relevant project work experience.
- CPSM or PMP certifications preferred.
- Prior SAP experience highly preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & proactively address business demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the demonstrated ability to lead and manage projects.
- Ability to prioritize and allocate resources to align with department and company goals.
- Proven track record to deliver results and achieve goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to create strong working relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to travel domestically 10%.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellbeing program