|Location||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Type of role||Middle Management / Senior Management|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Sales Operations Manager - North America for its Raleigh, NC location. This role is responsible to drive unified sales operations processes, actions and priorities across the US, Canada and Mexico. Through close collaboration with the country Sales Operations team members, the role will provide the regional analysis of sales organization performance through consolidated data gathering and review. This position will be the main point-of-contact for global Sales Operations for the region.
- Provide and lead a process & tool support structure across DSO, BU Hubs, Factories and global roles
- Deploy new processes & tools functionalities covering tool preparation, UAT, Training, Hypercare support
- Execute standard changes in existing tools
- Administer roles locally/regionally e.g. user access management, profiles, workflows, etc.
- Capture and document continuous improvement ideas from the region for more efficient, simpler and improved processes and tools
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitor data quality, develop and follow up consistency and accuracy of M&S dashboards. Proactively drive and recommend improvements
- Provide analytical support to turn data into action. Proactively provide insights and recommendations to the Head of Region and other key region stakeholders
- Working closely with the sales operations teams within the countries, apply OPEX methodologies and pro-vide solutions and services for Hitachi Energy Marketing and Sales units including Country Manager Directors (CMD’s), Local Sales Managers (LSM) and other sales teams in the Region.
- Lead Sales Operations country teams securing a high service level for the entire M&S Community in NAM.
- Implement and operationalize the end-to-end M&S processes and sales support infrastructure in NAM.
- Proactively collaborate with Sales Operations stakeholders to keep, update, communicate and train processes and tools knowledge in NAM. Ensure adherence and strive for a process discipline culture in NAM.
- Capture and document business demand addressing areas of improvement or gaps in ways of working, processes, tools, MasterData, etc.
- Support deployment of voice of the customer (VoC) activities in NAM.
- Enable the Hitachi Energy M&S community in NAM to increase productivity and customer-facing time to efficiently deliver both top- and bottom-line growth.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 12 years applicable experience including several years in sales operations responsible for sales process and data analysis.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Proven ability to drive collaboration across teams not directly within reporting structure
- Experience with Salesforce Dot Com
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1