|Location||Earth City, Missouri, USA|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking for an US PGTR PMO Service - Transformer for it's Earth city, MO location. This role is responsible for leading the Project Management team within the US Service. You will maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by providing leadership and accountability to the NAM project management process for US Services.
- Leading local and remote regional Project Managers, with clear guidelines, tasks and milestones, while assuring compliance to a standardized process and identifying and implementing best practices.
- Working with the site project managers, establish and improve standardized PM process for Service including standardized tracking and reporting, escalation, change management and issue resolution for all Service Project Management team.
- Overseeing the development of project plan documents in relation to scope, budget, schedule, and risk management for both installation and maintenance projects
- Monitoring project implementation to ensure best practices in cost control, resource efficiency, risk management and health, safety and the environment.
- Identifying, analyzing, and addressing project risks, with the regular sharing of lessons learned.
- Oversees contract negotiation and claims with customers, in collaboration with the Supply Chain and Legal functions as required to critical projects
- Achieving overall project deliverables and compliance with contract requirements.
- Establish clear communication plans and adhere to the plans to improve deliverables to the customers.
- Lead and establish Program management for key commercial & industrial/utility customers, data centers, steel mills.
- Requires decision making ability with ability to work independently and on own initiative.
- Focus on implementing PMO practices that will improve customer satisfaction, customer on time delivery.
- Work with business controller on project margins, Quote vs. Actual costs, Project Reviews. Maintain project backlogs, change order reporting and monthly revenue.
- Living HITACHI-ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, or equivalent and minimum 12 years of relevant experience. A PMP certification is preferred.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Minimum 3 Years’ of experience in managing a team is required.
- Prior experience in Transformer field service is required.
- Prior experience as PMO leader/Manager is preferred.
- Proven capacity to Manage/coordinate and lead remote teams, working in different geographic locations in a direct and functional capacity.
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules, and vendors/subcontractors.
- Sound knowledge of the Transformer offerings (large Power) and the North American energy sector is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Microsoft Project, Project Management and Task Management tools.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, and strong communication skills.
- US relocation provided for the position.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance