|Location||Suwanee, Georgia, USA|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking for an Inside Sales Engineer for it's Mount Pleasant, PA and Suwanee, GA location. This role is responsible for supporting local sales organization and customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions for our high voltage service products, generator circuit breakers and gas insulated substations and prepare technical descriptions of the applied products and technology to support the proposal process. Conduct asset management to determine suitable solutions. Prepare and present technical and commercial presentation to staff and customers.
- Conduct business with safety and integrity
- Proactive business development attitude and business collaboration
- Promote and grow sales for entire PGHV Service portfolio
- Understand entire PGHV Service portfolio offering in collaboration with Product Managers and Regional Service Sales Managers
- Position HITACHI ENERGY HV Service as customers’ first choice for relevant offerings
- Drive improvement processes that positively affect the sales process
- Collaborate with Installed Base Manager to identify New Customer opportunities and pro-actively sell parts and service
- Lead and manage Service sales opportunity negotiations among customers and FES, including a proper offer elaboration, FCM and costs for specific opportunity.
- Build relationships with key accounts in order to position HITACHI ENERGY HV Service as a Valued Partner, improving HITACHI ENERGY share of wallet and reducing frequency of emergency RFPs for Field Service mobilizations to customer-planned station outages.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Creates added value for the customer and HITACHI ENERGY and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with HITACHI ENERGY offering and
- strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Prepares offers in coordination with the Marketing Manager and product managers. Ensures
- appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Manage pursuit of major proposals in collaboration with Front End Sales.
- Participate and properly plan/align meetings with PGHV Service US inside sales team to maintain Pipeline and Forecast data accuracy – probabilities, expected award date - in SFDC and to prevent “stake” proposals
- Weekly follow-up cadence for open opportunities and customers with open quotes.
- Engineering background.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in preferred sectors (Electrical, Industrial, Utilities)
- Experience in negotiating with and navigating at multiple management levels of a customer organization.
- SAP and Salesforce Experience are a plus.
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings are a plus.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance