|Location||Crystal Springs, Mississippi, USA|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking for a Project Manager - Field Service for it's Crystal Spring, MS location. This role is responsible to lead the execution of medium-size projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with HAPG policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments. Responsibilities may include acting as site manager as well during project execution phases.
- Site/Project Planning : Plans project on-site activities including necessary local resources, equipment and milestones. Coordinates agreement between customer and external resources on construction targets, health and safety requirements, site organization and policy. Also may be responsible for project financial targets.
- Site coordination and monitoring : Responsible, from receiving the assigned site area from the customer or Project Manager to handing over to the end customer on completion day, for coordinating all on-site activities to ensure the successful execution of start-up, construction, erection, testing and commissioning activities in alignment with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
- Stakeholder relations : Serves as a project representative by building and maintaining effective relationships with customers as well as other local organizations and suppliers to ensure their active support of field activities.
- Contract, claims and procurement management : Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with HAPG policies and contractual agreements. Coordinates with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Health, safety and environment (HSE) : Ensures detailed and up-to-date construction Health & Safety (H&S) plan is in place in respect of each work package, compliant with the HAPG H&S plan. Ensures all on-site resources are properly trained on company health, safety and environment policy and proactively promotes health and safety considerations to project partners throughout the project.
- Material handling : Ensures correct handling, storage and installation of HAPG delivered equipment, coordinating on-site storage as well as shipment logistics to secure timely site delivery of equipment and material.
- Sub-contractors : Manages the sub-contractors on site hired by HAPG to ensure necessary quality and progress achieved to meet delivery date and agreed standards.
- Site cost management : Controls project cost for the project site work, monitors actual spend against forecasts, and estimates final cost for the same. Manages the petty cash and has delegated authority for local purchasing within agreed limits.
- Documentation : Ensures all documentation is modified and updated as necessary, the document handling system is maintained, and latest revisions are used for the construction work on site.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business or related field plus minimum 10 years of experience, or alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance