|Location||Alamo, Tennessee, USA|
|Type of role||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi energy is seeking an Marketing Proposal Engineer for its Alamo, TN location. This role is responsible for transformer design research to determine currently available components and the requirements for suitable replacement devices and equipment. Design research is also provided by the Hitachi Service groups to supplement their field repairs and studies. Our team is dedicated to collaboration and support, and we offer work arrangements to help you balance your personal and professional lives.
- Create and complete bids/estimations/quotations based on customer specification or customer requirements/budget of aftermarket parts for transformers.
- Ensure bids are well documented and submitted in a timely manner and with appropriate level of details.
- Legacy Parts Account: Supporting Internal and External Transformer service groups, the Utility, Generation and Distributor markets.
- Close collaboration with different sales channels (users, service groups, reps, distributors and front end sales).
- Direct involvement with suppliers, often necessary as many of the components are provided outside of Hitachi. Relationships with these organizations are key to parts business.
- Manage upselling additional components when planned outage information is provided. This increases sales potential, while saving the customer future unplanned outages.
- Collects and archives documentation regarding the offer/order and records assumptions and decisions taken during the development process.
- Requires strong knowledge of the organization's products, understanding of drawings and related documents.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 2-5 years of experience (Engineering, Sales and/or Marketing are preferred. However, other disciplines will be considered with proven technical selling aptitude.)
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Experience within transformer business is preferred.
- Previous experience in bid management, sales support, project execution or similar
- Experience with SalesForce.Com
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills, relationship management qualities, and leadership abilities.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Disability insurance