|Location||Bac Ninh, , Vietnam|
|Type of role||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Supporting users of applications by optimizing the functionality of business software and related business processes. Assists in job set-up. Performs problem identification, escalation and resolution. Communicates status of operations to allow for immediate response to service disruptions
- IS Technology: Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in relevant area of responsibility, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support on going operations or develop new software
- IS Processes: Ensures the installation/ management/ maintenance/ optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS solutions/ service in regards of application knowledge
- IS Services: Uses the required IS configuration and analyzed business requirements to drive the design and implementation of new business processes
- Business Process: Understands the related business processes in detail and applies this knowledge to shape and align IS solution/ services building and delivery activities
- Governance: For assigned tasks, executes all actions in IS processes according to agreed role, accountabilities, consult, informs specification
- Leadership and development: "Provides guidance or support to work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice without carrying line responsibility. As the case may be, ensures that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. "
- Education: BS Degree or equivalent education, preferably in Computer Science, or two to five years related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge and experience on ERP Implementation, SAP, MES and Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in roll-out S4/Hana for the manufacturing is advantage.
- Strong leadership skills with team-oriented attitude in: safety & integrity, quality & customer focus, ownership & performance, collaboration & trust.
- Solid understanding of database structures and data modeling.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills and able to communicate with different levels in organization. Fluent in English.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com