Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy Sustainability team is a trusted business partner, setting strategic direction and delivering effective, efficient services that embed health, safety, environment, security and corporate responsibility in sustainable business practices. Sustainability team members help Hitachi Energy capitalize on market opportunities, reducing risk for the benefit of our business, our customers, employees and stakeholders. We work together as one team around the world to strengthen governance and to support the business in improving performance and integrating sustainability deeper into our organization, creating a vital competitive edge. You will act as a specialist within the HSE function towards HVDC project sites.
- You will support the Project HSE Manager, Site Manager, Site Interface Managers and Site HSE Coordinators related to HSE issues on HVDC project sites.
- You will support HVDC tender teams related to HVDC practical site HSE. You will provide support to the Tender/ Project HSE Manager for detailed HSE evaluation of sub-contractors through site visits and documentation review.
- Full ownership and responsibility for the Site Specific HSE Plan Template. Review Site Specific Health and Safety Plans for project sites to check compliance with Hitachi Energy and HVDC's standard HSE requirements. In cooperation with Project HSE Managers, produce Site Specific Health and Safety Plans for project sites. You will support the project HSE Manager with issues related to site HSE. You will collect and provide statistics and analysis of HSE reporting from project sites.
- You will analyze, coordinate and investigate hazards, incidents and accidents reported from project sites and ensure that Hitachi Energy and the clients requirements related to categorization, classification, reporting and investigation of incidents and accidents are followed.
- You will plan, prepare, conduct and follow-up site HSE audits for project sites, taking into consideration The Hitachi Energy Way, international and HVDC specific requirements as well as customer requirements, in cooperation with Project HSE Manager. You will ensure that site HSE audit tools are suited to cover requirements for both Hitachi Energy Way, international and local legislations as well as customer and project requirements in cooperation with Project HSE Manager.
- You will assist the Project HSE managers with project specific site audits, in addition to the yearly HVDC audit schedule.
- You will prepare and provide presentations based on site HSE audit results. In cooperation with Project HSE Manager, Site Manager and Project Director/Manager, support appointment of HSE Coordinators at site. Further improve and develop HSE routines, HSE procedures and HSE information to HVDC project sites. You will drive and promote HSE awareness and HSE understanding within HVDC.
- Have full ownership and responsibility for the HSE Site Reporting Database including the weekly HSE reporting template. You will prepare and report HSE Statistics for Management.
- You will prepare and provide feed-back to HVDC project sites, based on site specific HSE reports. You will introduce and inform Site Managers and site HSE coordinators about the site specific HSE plans and Hitachi Energy HVDC HSE associated requirements. Introduce Site Managers and Site HSE Coordinators for new projects to Energy HVDC HSE requirements and work procedures and help Field Operation department to create means of making Hitachi Energy more visible at project sites.
- In cooperation with Field Operation department, support HVDC project sites with new updates to Hitachi Energy HVDC HSE requirements and visit sites to inform and conduct trainings therewith.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Relevant experience from project site works.
- Experienced auditor for Hitachi Energy HVDC construction sites.
- Familiar with environmental law, regulations and requirements such as OHSAS and ISO standards.
- Experienced and skilled user of MS Office applications. International and cultural experience. In accordance with HSE Training Matrix (1JNL689004).
|Location||Seoul, Seoul, Korea, Republic of|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Legal, Compliance & Audit|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company