Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
- Join the efforts for embedded firmware/software development for monitoring system.
- You will conduct testing with monitoring system on HV equipment.
- You will conduct or coordinate technical and product analysis, develops solutions based on sound technology practices and business considerations.
- You will maintain awareness of state-of-art technology, market & standard trends, recommends appropriate actions in response.
- You will coordinate with local, regional, and global resources to execute R&D plans.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Master’s degree majored in electrical engineering.
- Experience with embedded firmware development in ARM based structure and PLC are preferred.
- Familiar with software testing process.
- Background with data analysis, algorithms and statistics is preferred.
- Understand schematics and PCB for hardware design.
- Nice to have knowledge on HV equipment.
- Willing to test embedded hardware and software system on HV power equipment
- Self-motivated, high curiosity and ability to learn about new technologies
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company