Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
We are seeking a R&D engineer with electrical or mechanical engineering background, to develop solutions for our customers and drive business objectives. Job includes identification, exploration and implementation of technology /product development, common product platforms, product care and order related engineering problems.
- You will support the development of product design and processing guidelines, technical drawings, testing, and documentation.
- You will plan and execute R&D projects following the internal Gate Model and are delivered on time and on budget according to priorities.
- You will be able to challenge the status quo in technical issues, projects and/or processes, transfer your knowledge and findings from lab scale to production environment.
- Global support of existing products upon request.
- You will closely communicate/cooperate with other R&D engineers (technology, factory, and suppliers) locally and globally.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Master’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken (any additional language is a plus).
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Self-motivated, innovative, structured, and systematic thinking.
- Strong result-driven, high quality and high-speed player.
- Available to travel domestically and internationally as required.
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company